Preparation and on-line operation of on-line monitoring equipment air generator before starting up:
1. Replace the sealing plug on the "air input" port on the rear panel of the instrument with the "filter" in the accessories.
2. Tighten the sealing nut on the "air output" port on the rear panel without air leakage.
3. Connect the grounding terminal (intermediate piece) of the instrument power line to the chassis shell reliably.
4. Turn on the power, start the switch, and the instrument starts to work. At this time, the output pressure gauge pointer gradually rises to 0.4MPa (set at the factory), and after a few minutes, the compressor stops working (set in the machine). At this time, loosen the sealing nut on the air output a to make it exhaust slightly. Soon, the compressor will start automatically. The pressure gauge should always be kept at 0.4MPa during the repeated cycle of compressor start-up, shut-down and start-up, which indicates that the instrument is normal£¨ When the air displacement exceeds the rated value, the pressure gauge will not be stable at 0.4MPa).
5. During the start-up and shut-down cycle, the compressor will automatically discharge some water when it stops working, but it can not completely replace the manual drainage, so it is still necessary to discharge water manually frequently.
6. After the above is normal, turn off the power supply, remove the pressure cap on the air outlet, connect the instrument with the outer diameter pipe, and ensure no air leakage.
7. When working again, just start the power switch.
8. If only one output is used, the other outlet can be sealed with blind female.